Pegasus Boots – The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Guide
One of the most helpful items in the game, the Pegasus Boots are found in the Key
Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Part 11): The Pegasus Boots
Part 11 of 29, of a playthrough of Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening for the GameBoy. In this part, Link finishes the Key Cavern dungeon. He defeats the dodongo snakes for Pegasus boots, and he defeats the boss, Slime Eye.
You can STEAL items in ZELDA? #shorts
You have less than 60 seconds? Well today’s #Shorts is all about Zelda’s Link awakening and how Link can actually be a thief! Eww!
Follow me everywhere!
• Main Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/Nicobbq
• More Nico : https://www.youtube.com/user/NicobbqLP
• Livestream archives : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwk6…
• Twitter : https://twitter.com/nicobbq
• Discord :https://discord.gg/KEa9czF
• TikTok : https://vm.tiktok.com/wqTNXD/
The Legend Of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – Key Caverns Pegasus Boots – Episode 6
With Richard having let us through we make our way through a maze of potholes to finally locate the next dungeons key, opening it up we realise we still have to make it round to the entrance itself, jumping over water to reach the Key Cavern, where the Pegasus Boots await as a prize.
Zelda Link’s Awakening: Getting the Slime key
how to get the Slime key in Zelda Link’s Awakening